Cary Jurriaans :: Email: email@example.com :: Cell: 206 571 0442 Office: 360 637 4690
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION INFO & REFUND POLICY
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
9 or 10 am to 4 or 5 pm, one-hour lunch break (refreshments will be served during the workshop)
NOTE: Models fees are not included in the tuition
813 Edgecliff Drive, Langley, WA unless you are notified of another location.
- A $250 deposit is due upon registration and is refundable up to 4 months before the start date of the workshop less a $100 administration fee. After that date the deposit is not refundable.
- Balance to be paid 3 months before the workshop at which time all payments are non-refundable.
- Workshops cancelled by Whidbey Island FAS will be promptly and fully refunded.
- Model fees, if any, are extra and depend on the number of students.
- Payments can made via PayPal or by check made out to: WIFAS, 813 Edgecliff Drive, Langley, WA 98260.
Up to 3 months before its start date, payments made for a workshop can be transferred once to another one in the same year without charge. After 3 months, a transfer maybe requested but is at the sole discretion of WIFAS. If granted a $100 administration fee will be added to the tuition.
Terms & Conditions
- WIFAS reserves the rights to dismiss or refuse without refund participants that are not in compliance with the terms or conduct rules in the studio.
- All communications for the workshops are made by email alone; make sure you use the right email and the right name when registering.
- Workshops may be cancelled by WIFAS up to one month prior to start date of workshop. Please make a note of this in connection with making traveling plans; WIFAS accepts no responsibility for any expenses associated with unrecoverable travel costs or reservations.
- Whidbey Island FAS is not responsible for lost or stolen articles during and workshops and any activities related to the workshop.
- Participant agrees that Whidbey Island FAS is not liable for any injury, physical or mental.
Studio & Conduct Rules
- Please no other odorless mineral spirits than Gamsol or D-sol.
- Do not bring your own easel as you will be provided with one (except of course in a plein air workshop).
- Easel positions will be determined by raffle.
- Please refrain from talking when class is in session.
- When using pastels please use wet towel to catch particles.
- No photos of models during the workshop (you may discuss taking photos with them during lunch or after class for a fee).
- Model pose will be determined by the Instructor and the monitor will be in charge of any adjustments.
- Photos of the instructor’s demo can be taken during breaks not during the painting.
- No cell phone use except during breaks.
- Keep top on Gamsol/D-sol when not using.
- Please keep large items in your car until needed.